Wednesday, May 27, 2015

baseball

So this is like first grade.  Some parents are trying to get together a little league team.  And need one more child from my class.  So Gracie B thinks of me.  And calls my mom.  By this point I have a phd in moms rageaholic meltdowns that result in my beatings.  So mom calls me over, and asks me if I want to play baseball.  I had a ball and baseball glove I played with.  As I was thinking this is liable to end in another beating if I don't do well, I say no.  So mom gets an angry look on her face.  And tells me I am going to play anyway.  Flashes of anger like this scare me more.  So I am taken out to the ball field.  And am asked to go out on the field.  I start saying over and over "I don't want to".  Trying to avert possible beatings by not screwing up. So mom starts screeching for me to be dragged out onto the field.  Eventually we are told to leave, because I will not be forced to play.  Surprise, surprise, I start taking yet another psycho bitch savage beating.  A Greene County sherrifffs deputy is dispatched.  And when the dude shows up, the assault is still underway.  So the deputy sits there maybe a minute watching the assault.  Then gets out and places mom under arrest.  As this is on school property, and my father is a teacher, I am sent to my father.  I go in the office.  Dad doesn't want me there, and sends me out into the classroom.  The deputy is watching thru the windows.  And orders me back into dads office.  Dad orders me back into the classroom. So the deputy steps into the office and tells dad to stand and put his hands behind his back.  Dad asks "what's the charge?".  Deputy says "interfering with an investigation".  Dad says as a school teacher he will automatically be fired if arrested.  No questions asked.  And asks the cop to reconsider.  So dad is not arrested.  But mom is.  Dad says mom needs to stay there a few days to learn to control her temper.  And he does.  And mom screams at him about not bailing her out a few days later.

So fast forward to school a few days later.  The grade school principal Albert Erb pulls me out of class because he is talking to a judge on the phone who is ordering him to bring me to his courtroom. initially Albert Erb refuses.  So the judge tells Erb he will issue an arrest warrant for him.  So Erb does a 180, and tells the judge he will have me there in 20 minutes.  So in the courtroom some of the parents who tried to get me to play baseball are there.  The judge questions them about knowing of moms rageaholic meltdowns.  After having read them their Miranda warning.  They admit knowing before asking to have me on the team.  So then the judge tells them they just had a bench trail, and they are  guilty of felony child endangerment.  And being a convicted felon is a red letter day in their lives.  Then encourages them to appeal.  I think this judge wanted to be overturned.  And that he wanted the town buzzing about what could happen if you put children in danger.

So Chris Bs dad confronts dad about his "crazy wife".  And wants him to pay for the lawyer to appeal.  Dad says no.  And Chris Bs dad threatens to kick dads ass.  Dad stands up.  And chris bs dad sees he is not big enough to seriously challenge dad.  And steps off

No comments:

Post a Comment