Friday, May 22, 2015

first grade

First grade.  Mrs Vogel is my teacher.  Remember her having arguments with Albert Erb over how to handle me.  I figured since I was getting my ass kicked regular and violently by an adult, all this crap about keeping your hands to yourself was just empty words.  So I would kick ass on my classmates.  So Albert Erb fires Vogel over not seeing eye to eye with him.  I think over how to handle me.

Held back in 1st grade for a second year.  Mrs Clark is my teacher.  So I continue kicking ass.  Hell, I figured if it was okay for me to get my ass kicked regular, then the rules were the same with everyone.  So Mrs Clark, with Albert Erk standing there, starts yelling at me, so I figure here comes an ass kicking, and get down on the floor in the fetal position.  Mrs Clark tells me to get up, and starts yelling again, and  I go down again.  Erb tells her about the beatings I am getting from mom, and I think she is going to do the same thing.  From there on out she is sweet to me.  Helps me to read better.     

No comments:

Post a Comment