Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Patsy H

So my mom and Patsy H were friends at one time.  And I had been in their home a few times in my early childhood.  So Patsy decided to "talk" to my mom on the hill (square) one day.  Didn't hear what was said, but whatever was said threw my mom into a psycho bitch rageaholic meltdown.  And lets all say it together, this resulted in my taking yet another savage beating at my moms hands until the rage subsided.  So Bill Kehoe was a Greene County sherriff deputy.  And his beat was my town.  So he is present as I am taking my beating.  So Patsy H starts screaming for him to "Do something Bill!"  So he stands there watching for a few seconds, while Patsy H is still screaming "Do something Bill" over and over.  So Bill Kehoe tells mom, "Get off my square".  And mom leaves.  And as Mom is loading me up in the car, Patsy H asks Bill Kehoe, "Who is your boss?".  Bill Kehoe tells her sherriff Mickey Owen.  So fast forward a few days.  I get pulled out of first grade.  I am walking down the hall with Mrs Clark.  Who is telling me the sherriff wants to see me.  As if I should be impressed.  And I am scared.  I actually think they want to kill me.  So I start crying and ask Mrs Clark to not let them kill me.  Si at the principles office Mrs Clark tells Erb, in an effort to cancel the whole thing.  By then I truly believe I am about to die.  And my whole body is trembling.  Erb says to bring me in the office anyway.  Sherriff Mickey Owen is there.  And Bill Kehoe.  And Owens starts telling Kehoe how unacceptable his actions were.  And fires him.  Then asks why I am trembling.  Mrs Clark tells him.  And Owens and Kehoe leave.  Mrs Clark and Erb begin arguing.  And Mrs Clark asks to speak to Mr Thomas.  The superintendent.  And we do.  Mr Thomas tells Erb he is his man in charge in the elementary school.  And he relies on him to make on the spot decisions.  Mrs Clark points at me and says that I am still shaking.  Mr Thomas starts talking about possible bad pub that may result.  And calls Owens.        

No comments:

Post a Comment