Wednesday, May 27, 2015

play date

So mom gets a call from a woman with a boy the same age as me.  And they set up a play date.
I don't like the kid, and when mom asks if I want to play with him, I say no.  Yet again mom gets pissed and says we are going anyway.

So we get to their place, and we are supposed to start playing.  And I really didn't like this kid.  So I tell him to go ahead and play, and I'll watch.  That lasts a couple of minutes.  And I still refuse to participate.  By this time I had resigned myself to the understanding that I would rarely be able to guess the correct answer.  And  mom was a psycho bitch who would lose her temper no matter what I said or did.  Which meant I would take these beatings no matter what.  My phd was understanding the psycho bitch would get pissed no matter what.  So I end up taking another beating here.  While the other mother was screaming at mom  

No comments:

Post a Comment