Wednesday, May 20, 2015

number 3

So a person might ask what my father did about the beatings I received.  Pretty much nothing.  Besides watching them.

And coaching me to say "I don't know" when questioned by outsiders.

And the asshole did sexually assault me once.  Maybe I'm lucky he only did that once.  Since I have read most child molesters are serial child molesters.  Maybe he did it once and got scared he would lose his teaching job or go to jail.

Years later I had a guy walk up to me and tell me "your Dad parties"  Then went on to tell me about seeing him in a bar getting drunk.  And he could pretty much leave the house and say he had some kind of teachers meeting, or area ag teachers meeting.  Which he did from time to time.  So my dad had this secret life.

Then for years my mom accused my dad of being homosexual.  I don't know that she had any real proof.  Or that this was just more psycho bitch bullshit.

I do remember walking into school many times after one of these beatings, and hurting so bad I could only take baby steps.

One time, all us kids were at the farm with mom.  Dad was gone for some reason.  My younger sister was around by this time.  My oldest brother ran his mouth at my mom that she was abusing us.  And of course this threw her into another psycho bitch meltdown.  She would kick me onto the ground, then start screaming for me to get up, so I would get up.  And she would kick me onto the ground again.  So this goes on for a few minutes.  And my 2 brothers and sister just starts saying "mom" over and over.  So she stops, and runs into a field next to the house.  And she stays there.  And I'm laying on the ground hurting.  My oldest brother starts pulling on my arm to move me.  I tell him to stop because it hurts.  So he stops.  Dad gets home, sees me laying on the ground, and mom coming in from the field.  Looks at her, and said "You did it again, didn't you?"  And she doesn't answer.

So the next morning we get up and I get ready for school.  Dad sees me ready for school, and my face was 100% bruised.  Dad tells her "If you send him to school like that I guarantee you will be in the county jail by noon".  "And I won't take the blame for you".  So I was kept home.  To this day I don't know if my older brothers snitched my mom out at school, but several Greene County sheriffs deputies show up at the house.  My mom won't let them in telling them I am sick.  The deputies tell her they have a search warrant and are coming in.  They finally force the back door open.  In a mud room with a washing machine in it.  Which had water pipes along the walls at elbow level for the washing machine.  So my mom is pissed, and screaming at the deputies.  So the deputies cuff her to the water pipe.  And mom starts struggling against the cuffs.  And the pipes start spraying water.  So dad has to be called out to fix the flooding thing.  So a social worker is there taking pictures of me.  One of the deputies calls in and asks if they want mom arrested. And is told no.  But not before Mom initially denies them permission to use the phone.  And she is then told she would then be arrested.  So she changed her tune and granted permission.  The social worker looks at her and says "God help you" after taking photos of my bruises.

Mom hired a lawyer and it all went away.  Which was a recurring theme.        

No comments:

Post a Comment