Thursday, May 28, 2015

first or second grade.  Albert Erb goes to the school board and gets a shrink to talk to me about the beatings I am taking off psycho bitch mom.  Turned out to be a hot blonde.  She tries to hug me.  I pull away.  She goes to hug me again.  And I pull away.

She starts saying "this child doesn't trust me"  Erb tells her that I don't trust anyone.  And calls her aside.  I assume he tells her about this thing that happens.

There was a woman I was seeing at the elementary school.  I'm not sure who she worked for.  Possibly SMSU.  She is "helping" Erb with my situation.  So she talks to a phd at SMSU.  Who comes up with the idea to set mom up.  Throw her into a psycho bitch meltdown on purpose in order to film it on an 8mm camera.  They even ask me if it's okay.  I was afraid to say no.  I was scared of any adult.  So it happens.  Right in the lobby of the elementary school.  The idea was to take the film to people in the state legislature to give schools more power over this type of thing.  That is getting parents in legal trouble.  So later, Erb tells this lady the state legislature didn't buy in.  So the lady starts bitching about not believing she let herself be talked into participating in this scenario.  And that she was going to commit suicide.  I remember her even bitching at the SMSU phd in front of me. And I remember Erb going to the ladies funeral.  Then I caught something about the phd who had tenure being in trouble with the state legislature because it was his idea.  And he mouthed off at them that they couldn't touch him because he had tenure.  So the state legislature dudes start talking about cutting funding for his salary out of the SMSU budget.  So the university asks the phd to resign so they don't have to put him on trial to revoke his tenure.  Promised to get him a job teaching english at a Kansas community college.  Which he took.

So this hot blonde shrink tells Erb he is unprofessional for setting up my beating.  Putting "a hit on a child" the lady who committed suicide called it.

This hot blonde shrink starts going around town bitching that the whole town is guilty of terrorizing children.

I believe this is part of the reason the local hard core Christians got so stirred up.

They got the 50ish woman at the MFA grocery fired for screaming at mom "you are going to hell".  By threatening a boycott of MFA.

Densil Taylor owned a DX gas station.  One of his employees threw mom into a psycho bitch rage.  And like always I took a savage ass kicking.  And before we left local christians were bitching at Densil.  saying they would get together with the other christian church in town and boycott his station.  Unless he fired the guy who provoked moms meltdown.  Densil hollared at the guy accross the lot to "git out of here!  I'll mail you your check".

No comments:

Post a Comment