Friday, May 22, 2015

continued from previous post

So this 2nd second grade teacher was fired also.  She disappeared too.

4th grade.  Mrs Morris is the teacher.  I was having trouble learning division.  So she calls mom.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this triggers yet another psycho bitch meltdown. And yes I take another beating.  This is only one of 2 times that my father did anything about the beatings.  He walks back to my room where I am being  beat.  And tells mom "this needs to stop".  She glares at him.  And he turns and walks away.  Next morning he asks me to take him to my classroom.  He's a teacher, remember.  He points to my bruised face, and tells Morris not to call mom.  Cause mom is crazy.  So Morris goes on about how dad will then have to coach me on division.  Dad tells her, "So you are coming over and doing my work on the farm".  Morris says "no".  Then dad tells her "either you tutor him, or it's not gonna happen".  And she did.  Morris tells Erb about the beating.  Erb tells her that if it is reported to the state, mom just hires a lawyer, and it all goes away,  "We've been down this road before"

Which was true.  Mom was in court over the beatings.  I was scared shitless.  So I get put on the stand.  They tried to swear me in.  Due to my coaching I just said "I don't know"  about the telling the truth thing.  The judge finally gets me to say yes about telling the truth, but I just revert to "I don't know"  over and over.  Mom was right there.  And all I could do was picture yet another psycho bitch meltdown.  So the judge throws out the case.  So we all leave, me, mom, her lawyer.  Front steps of the courthouse.  Lawyer tells mom she has to control herself.  Guess what, another psycho bitch meltdown, right there on the courthouse steps.  So I am getting beat.  Someone gets a bailiff out there to pull mom off me.  Judge reconvenes court.  I gut put on the stand.  My face is in the process of swelling up.  But again, "I don't know when questioned on the stand.  Case thrown out.   And mom jumps up and yells something at the judge, ending in pointing her finger at the judge while yelling "motherfucker".  So the judge says something about contempt of court.  And Mom gets taken to jail.  I end up in the judges chambers.  And someone gets sent out for food for me.  Which was good.  Dad shows up, and takes me home.  I overhear him saying something about leaving her in jail to teach her a lesson.  Which he does.  When she gets home a few days later mom raises hell with dad for not bailing her out quicker.

I was there when mom hired the lawyer.  At the lawyers office.  I was left outside with the secratary until mom explained to the lawyer.  Then I was sent in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment