Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My parents were summoned to hear a sermon at a local church so that they could hear something that personally concerned them.  And of course it concerned moms psycho bitch rageaholic meltdowns.  So the pastor starts talking about how a good solid christian has an obligation to stop an assault on a child in their presence. So my older brother Mike starts saying over and over to me, "They are talking about you".  Says it over and over excitedly.  As if I didn't understand.  When obviously I did.  So I am sitting there in the pew hoping Mike shuts up.  As you can visibly see mom stewing in a rage.  So Mike keeps repeating himself over and over loud enough for the whole church to hear.  So Mom gets up and starts ordering Mike to shut up over and over.  And from Mikes' perspective, why should he.  He never takes a beating when mom gets pissed.  It's always me.  No matter who does the pissing off.  So the pastor is watching this from the pulpit.  And gives an instruction to the church elders to take a pre planned course of action.  So several adult males come between the pews, and start telling mom to leave the church.  As she is clearly enraged.  To this day I don't understand why she didn't start kicking my ass before this point.  So she is initially refusing to comply with the instruction to leave the church.  But eventually she does.  And the whole church empties out into the parking area.  And the preacher is telling mom to leave the property on foot.  While us kids are standing by our car.  Guess he knew if she came our way, I would take an ass kicking.  Mom is trying to force her way past the preacher towards us.  While this is going on, the preacher calls out to his congregation about how everyone was in on keeping mom under control with force.  At that point several adult males join in on barring mom from coming our way.  Mom calls out to dad "to defend me".  And a man standing next to dad tells him there are people prepared to go to jail, which must have meant a fistfight would go down.  So dad said something about he wasn't going to get involved physically.  So mom walks toward the square, and eventually we get her in the car.  And she never did try and get at me.  Although she bitched at dad for not fighting for her.

So by now you should understand how bizarre my moms rageaholic meltdowns were.  And the beatings I took as a result.

And no, I do not make this up.

And no I do not add fiction to fact.  It is all true as I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment