Friday, August 14, 2015

Bill Morris

I realize I am relating this story a little out of order.  This happened while on leave between the Navy Finance Center and Barbers Point.  After the attempted rope in by James Andrews.

Jimmy Morris tells me his dad, Bill Morris wants to talk to me.  So I still considered Jimmy Morris my best friend at this point.  Granted, maybe I shouldn't have.  It was like I realized he loved his younger sister.

So I am at his dad's house.  And Bill Morris tells me "You have no choice" in regards to Lisa.  So I say "I'm not cher nigger".  Jimmy was sitting down, and says "That's it" getting up like he's gonna attack me.  This shoulda been the point where I totally cut myself off from the Morris crew.  His dad calls him off.  And I leave.

So Jimmy starts calling my house for me.  And dad's wife Doady (Isabelle Gibbs) starts bitchin at me for not returning his calls.  And I mention the whole thing about he tried to attack me.  And ask her if she would return calls of someone who tried to attack her.  She stated the obvious, "no".  Eventually Jimmy gets ahold of me and asks if I still want to be his friend.  I tell him I'll let him know.  And don't call back quick.   So he calls back and pushes for an answer.  And I ask "you insist on an answer now?".  He says "yes".  So I'm all "okay if you insist on an answer, then the answer is no"  So Jimmy falls back on his whiney bitch begging.  I give in and agree to be his friend.

Later he asks me for my social security number.  I ask him why?  He shoots me a line of shit about possibly needing to catch up to me while I'm in the navy.  This is because the plan had already been laid to fuck with me thru senior navy officers in Hawaii.  His older brother Butch Morris had done an enlistment in the Army, and knew your SSN was how you were tracked in the military at that time.  And Butch had been a driver for a general, so he probably had first hand knowledge of how senior officers would lean on people for a "desired outcome".  Which I would be on the receiving end of sooner rather than later.

During this same conversation Jimmy starts talking about how Butch had never heard of a "patrol squadron" before.  So I ask Jimmy, "oh, so the Army has the submarine hunting mission?"  Jimmy, "well no".  Me, "why would he have heard of one then".  This tells me Butch was being treated as the military expert in his family in order to try and force me to submit to virgin daughter Lisa Morris.  By the way, who I had barely spoken to, let alone touched.  And had every legal right to be weirded out by, and reject.  


No comments:

Post a Comment