Friday, August 28, 2015

Months of being fucked with

These "counseling sessions at hangar 282 lasted for months.  I felt like the murder suspects in A&E networks reality series "The First 48".  Where they put the murder suspect in an interview room with 1 or 2 homicide detectives.  And they get peppered with questions trying to catch the suspect in a lie.

I too was constantly pulled in a room with 1 or 2 officers and peppered with questions.  Like they were trying to catch me in a lie.  My crime was refusing to play along with the plan that I marry my stalker.  Lisa Morris.

For years I have wondered why I was fucked with so hard.  The officers playing this game with me.  A full time job.  This was just a collateral duty for them.  Obviously Lt Kelly/Lt Schultz were instructed to do this by someone above them in the chain of command.  So why was so much effort put in.

My gut instinct has always been the Morris clan offered $$$$.  More to come at a later date on this hypothesis.

I suspect Butch Morris, who drove an army general around in his army days got the idea from overhearing talk amongst the army brass about leaning on junior people to make them come around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment