Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dad and Doady

So I'm still on leave between the navy finance center and VP-17 at Barbers Point Hawaii.  This event I will describe totally contradicts dads personality.  He taught high school and ran a dairy operation on our 120 acre farm.  So he would tell psycho bitch mom since he held 2 full time jobs, the house and us kids were her job.  And he had a point I guess.  Dad didn't put very much effort into parenting.  Never had a sit down father so talk during my entire childhood.  So it was strange when at 23 years old while I was on leave between the Navy Finance Center and NAS Barbers Point, all of the sudden he wanted to have a sit down man to man talk.

You guessed it.  It was about how I needed to submit to Lisa Morris, and Marry her.  I gave my standard argument about how I never touched her, barely knew her, had the natural born right to sy who I married, etc...  And dad kept at it.  Never in my life had anything I ever done been that big a deal to him.  Smokin weed, drinkin beer, shitty grades in school.  None of it until this Lisa Morris thing.  So I will always have a strong suspicion the Morris family offered him money to rope me into the fold.

Even his 3rd wife Isabelle Gibbs (knickname Doady) got in on the act.  She said, "she may commit suicide".  So I asked Doady if she would marry someone if they threatened suiicide.  Now she shoulda saw this coming a mile away, and maybe considered a lie to save face.  But Doady answered "no".  So I pointed out the obvious.  Then I pointed out the obvious "you are holding me to a different standard than you are holding yourself.  How's it different?".  Got the standard blank look when I called someone on an undefensible act.  So dad made another run at me.  And Doady told him to step off.    

Dad was always so tight with money his asshole squeaks.  So it makes sense that he would come at me hard due to an offer of money.

I wonder how much he was offered to sell me down the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment