Monday, August 3, 2015

Jimmy Morris & Diane Welsh

This happened around 1980 or 1981.  I was working at the Vickers gas station at South Campbell and Walnut Lawn.  Where the Village Mart store is now.  Wal Mart wasn't there.  The light wasn't there.  Walnut Lawn didn't come all the way thru from the east.  I closed 5 nights a week.

Jimmy Morris was an assistant manager at the Captain D's at Battlefield/National.  He closed 5 nights a week.  So we would sometimes party together after work.  We were also in the midst of this crap with his sister Lisa pullin that "soul mate" crap on me.

So the situation I am describing must have been tied into this situation somehow.  I have a wild guess, but will never know for sure.

Anyhow, Jimmy set it up for us to meet after work on a particular winter night.  It was cold as hell out, at least 20s out.  If not colder.  we were to meet in a parking lot on south National.  Near the Git n Go.  So I got there first.  People were there.  Some chick starts givin me shit that this was "their lot".  As in I needed to git the hell out.  Jimmy Morris pulls up and tells her to chill out.  Then tells me we are headed to Diane welsh's place.  As described in a previous post, Diane Welsh tried to get my ass kicked by a group of dudes in high school over Kathy Brott.  And almost succeeded.  So Diane Welsh was on my shit list.  And I explain this to Jimmy Morris.  And so he shifts into his whiney bitch mode.  "Please".  "For Me"  etc....   I finally give in  and go over to Diane Welsh's place on Atlantic on the north side of Springfield.  In one of those older houses that have been divided up into cheap apartments.  So we go and hang out.  Drink some beer.  Smoke some weed.  I was expecting Diane to be mildly hostile due to our history.  I hadn't seen her in a few months at least.  Since high school.  But I was surprised when she was nice.  She said I was her friend.  And something was mentioned about me stopping by sometime.  Of course in my mind I was strictly doing this as a favor for Jimmy Morris.  As I considered Diane Welsh on my shit list.  So the little party breaks up.  And I forget about it.

From time to time Jimmy asks me if I ever stopped in on Diane.  And I always say "no".  I had no intention of ever doing so.  And finally explain this to Jimmy.  Reminding him she is on my shit list.  Or was.  So he does a little more whiney bitch begging again.  Which is an obvious tip off something weird if up.  And Jimmy is trying some kind of screwy shit on me.  So I tell him I'll stop in on Diane when he sucks Rodney Masts's dick on the hill.  A few weeks later, it is spring by then, Jimmy calls me at home and asks me to meet him on the hill.  He asks me if I ever stopped in on Diane.  Of course I say well when you suck Rodney's dick on the hill.  You already knew that didn't you.  He said he remembered me saying that.  So I ask him "why am I standing here listening to this then?"  He said maybe you will get some pussy.  I say something about I am gonna take pictures of him suckin dick on the hill.  So he leaves.  

I always suspected this was hooked in with his sister.  I never had a girlfriend.  And I think this was Jimmy's way of breaking the ice with pussy for me.  By paying Diane to fuck me.  Then he could step in with  something about me getting married to his sister.  

I know that sounds bizarre.  But how else do you explain how big a deal it was to Jimmy for me to stop in on Diane.  Who I told him several times was on my shit list.

I had heard stories about Diane going to a hotel room with Jimmy Morris and Mike Huff for a 3 way.  So if this is true, Diane was givin her pussy up easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment