Tuesday, August 25, 2015

DK2 Willie Simon

Other people within the squadron were eventually sent to "talk" to me.  And obvious 1st one would be the other disbursing clerk in the squadron.  Willie Simon.  So he made several runs at me, and he was always saying to me "play ball".  Meaning he wanted me to play along with their little scenario where I cooperate in their goal of marrying my stalker (Lisa Morris).  And I was, at this point still politely cooperating with  them.  In that I was calmly repeating the truth over and over.  As I was being treated as some type of criminal for not seeing things their way.  No direct accusations were ever made.  I was being treated like a troubled junior enlisted man in need of counseling.  Eventually he brought in the previously mentioned squadron personnel officer.  LT Dave Schultz.  So this is the point where I start to get pissed.  Seeing the obvious.  That the squadron intedded to keep fuckin with me until I submitted to their wants.  So this was the first time I dared people above me in the squadron to "bring me up on charges".  As Simon was black, he had already proved he didn't like me due to my white race.  And there was also the "shitbird" factor.  Tied in to my failure to maintain proper personal hygiene.  Which I fully admit was a major fault with me at that point in time.  So Willie says "okay", as he wanted me out of the squadron and his world.  He had been trating me like shit ever since day one.  Lt Schultz was sitting there.  And told Simon that wasn't going to happen.  Simon says "you have to bring him up on charges".  You could tell he wanted my ass on a platter badly, by the way he said it.  So Schultz tells Simon he is the one who will be brought up on charges if he continues to push.  And guarantees Simon he will lose 2 stripes.  Which was possible at court martial.  He and Schultz go back and forth on this during these counseling sessions with me over the coming days and weeks.  And Schultz repeats his 2 stripe promise a couple of times.  At one of these later times Schultz tells Simon when he loses 2 stripes he will then put me in charge of straightening him out.  And asks him if that is what he wants.  Simon says "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment