Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Jimmy Morris

So Jimmy Morris actually admitted one time to me that their family had been in contact with a shrink about Lisa Morris claiming me as her soul mate without actually knowing me almost at all.  Pretty much just by sight.

Jimmy told me the shrink told them this was the #1 problem they dealt with.  Females imaging romances that didn't exist.

Yet at the same time he is dogging me out to go be with Lisa.  While I continue to give my standard reply I won't do anything unreasonable for him.

Another time Jimmy Morris tells me that some woman I never met had Lisa ask her why her marriage was successful. And this woman told Lisa she would "know in her heart" when she met her man to be married to.  Then Jimmy told me his mom was bitchin at this woman for turning her daughter into a stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment