Monday, July 27, 2015

Bizarre

It was not normal for a female to pay attention to me in a romantic way.  For a combination of reasons.

Reason #1.  I was held back in first grade.  And many considered me stupid.

Reason #2.  Poor personal hygiene.  No regular showering or brushing of teeth.

Reason #3.  Poor social skills.

Looking back, there was only one logical reason for the bizarre events that were to happen to me over the nest few years involving initially 2, then 1 female.  It was because Steve Bradam and Jimmy Morris said a bunch of stuff about me outside of my presence, and in the presence of these 2 females which led them to believe I would have a decent career with goof income.  Which, by the way, did NOT happen.  So these young ladies believed they could jump on my back, and I would carry them to a comfortable life.

The events that happened were bizarre because,  Number 1, the previously described bad reasons for woman to not want romantic involvement with me.   Reason number 2 is you can't really be in love with someone you haven't spent time with or talked to.

In later posts I will describe the bizarre things that happened to me as a result of what must have been due to Bradams/Morris' gum flappin about me behind my back.

To steal a line from the movie "Top Gun", Morris'/Bradam's mouths wrote checks their bodies couldn't cash, and they tried to force me to cash for them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment