Friday, July 10, 2015

Kathy B

This was tenth grade.  Kathy was my fourth stalker.  Diane Welsh was mt 5th stalker.  Started in basic business class.  Main typewriter operation.  So Kathy B had some slacks that showed her butt in a sexy way.  And being a 16 old male with a high sex drive, I stared as her ass.  So the word got around come around I was looking.  So Kathy B wanted a boyfriend.  Even I have did have not didn't shower of brush teeth often.  Which I never understood.  So when I refused to have anything, Diane Welsh tried to get Greg Blair and Rex Fender to kick my boss in order to force to date Kathy.  So Blair and Fender were my 5th and Blair were my 6th stalker. 

Eventually Fender accepted is was wrong for him to stalk me.  And he accepted that I had the right to say no to females.  And he told Blair he would testify against him in his parole hearing after he attacked me.  So eventually Diane Welsh and Kathy quit stalking, after that used Sherry Cotner to help stalk me also.  The main scene was when Blair and Fender confronted me behind the school. and threatened to kick my ass.  A whole ground was watching, expecting to see my beating.  But that is where I turned this into a debate about their right to force me to submit to psycho bitches.

Sherry Cotner tried to get me to join a debate team.  Which didn't happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment