Friday, July 3, 2015

Bonnie Kaiser

Sixth grade.  Emma Lee Henderson, the preachers wife and my teacher, has another student in class, Bonnie Kaiser, a preacher's daughter, start trying to pump me for information on my mom.  Which I know will result in me taking a ration of crap off mom.  So I don't talk.

So Kaiser gets pissed.  As though Henderson is the ultimate authority.  And if Henderson says I am to tell her this, then that is the same as Jesus Christ instructing me to do so.  As a matter of fact she screamed this at me a few times.

She would follow me to the boys room door screaming at me.  So this makes Kaiser psycho bitch number 2 in my like.  And stalker number 1.  Yes there was more to come.  So Albert Erb sees her screaming at me.  And suspends her from school for three days.  She continues when she gets back.  So Erb gives her another 3 day suspension.  Her father the preacher comes in.  I am big for sixth grade as I was held back a year in first grade.   So Erb points at me, and asks her father how he would like me screaming at Bonnie.  Father says, "Oh no!".  Erb tells him it is unacceptable for her to scream at me also.   The preacher complains to Emma Lee Henderson for bringing his daughter into this situation.  Henderson says "I thought she was mature enough for this".  So the screaming continues.  Bonnie gets a 10 day suspension.  Then expelled after it doesn't stop.  So Bonnie is sent to live with a relative to attend school at another location.  And the whole Kaiser family moves out after the school year.  I assume because Bonnie is expelled.  Which is why Reverend Kaiser lobbied the school board not to renew Emma Lee Henderson's teaching contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment