Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mac McKinnis

So Twila James calls Steve Bradam's mom, bitchin about Steve talkin in front of MJ like he did.  Makin her think she could jump on my back, and live a life of comfort.  So Bradam's mom goes to her husband, Bradam's step dad.  Mac McKinnis.  Initially Bradam told me "that's cool" when I told him I would have nothing to do with MJ.  Then Mac McKinnis starts tellin Bradam to "talk" to me.  And Bradam  starts talking to me.  Telling me he "needs" me to go be with MJ.  And I tell Bradam I'm not lettin him run my life.  Me have this talk several times.

So Mac McKinnis was my 9th stalker.  Bradam wasn't a stalker.  He was Mac McKinnis' little bitch.
So after Bradam said he "needed" me to do this enough times, I start tellin him he had to do anything I said for 6 months.  Starting with sucking Rodney masts dick on the hill (the square).  His mom actually told him to go ahead and do that.

After a few back and forths on this, Bradam tells me six months is too long.  I sternly say "2 years".  Then tell Bradam he will do a 25 man circle jerk on the hill.  With him as the pivot man.  And I will walk him around on a dog leash.  And I will point at men, and he will be  required to strip down, begin jackin off while squealing for the man to fuck him up the ass.

And Randy Mast will have to fuck him up the ass on the hill.

So Bradam tells Mac McKinnis "I'm not going to do this".

So Bradam calls me one to meet him on the hill at a specific time.  I show up, and Bradam says we were going to some park,  I had no interest, and for him to go on without me.  He keeps saying for me to come with him.  So I smell a rat, and start asking for his ulterior motive.  Then tell him I wouldn't go if he paid me to.  And head home.

And lo and behold, I meet Mac McKinnis coming out of my driveway.  Which is out of sight of the house.  The driveway is a quarter mile long.  So I get to the house.  I don't say anything to see if my parents will tell me what happened.  They don't.  So ask about Mac McKinnis.  They ask me why I didn't ask when I 1st got home.  I told them I was testing them.  And they failed.  They said Mac McKinnis, like Twila James, wanted me forced to be with MJ romantically.

So that ended the MJ thing.  At least in this form.  The subject of Twila James would become an issue a few years in the future when I was in the Navy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment