Thursday, July 16, 2015

strange situation

This situation happened when I was around 20 years old.  And no doubt fits the theme of this blog of strange things that happened to me.

As previously blogged, I was never a ladies man.  So I run into a woman.  Best guess late 20s or early 30s.  So she was older that me.  Starts talking to me sweetly.  Almost like she is flirting.  So I play along, even though she discloses she has children.  I was just seeing where it went.  And I didn't have to wait long.  She orders me to come over to her house and start working on a remodel.  Since no pay was mentioned, I assumed she intended for the pay to be the possibility of sex.  Of course I had exactly zero experience in carpentry.  Maybe she thought I did.  As my dad taught ag shop classes in high school.  I could see how someone might assume I knew my way around hammers and nails and boards.  I was better than a lot of people I knew at welding.  Which isn't saying much as I didn't know any professional welders.  Which is the one thing I did pick up in ag shop.  So maybe as word passed I could handle an arc and mig welder, maybe word got distorted.

Anywho, I told this woman I wouldn't be working on her house.  And assumed this would be the end of it.  Nooooo.  She starts calling me at home.  And I repeat myself to her several times I wouldn't be doing any work for her.  And money was never mentioned.  Not a single time.  So that reinforced my intuition it was all based on a possibility of sex.

So she tarts calling my psycho bitch mom.  Who tries to tell me to go work for this woman.  And I tell mom no also.  So mom sends dad to "talk" to me.  Every time a female paid attention to mom started having fantasies about me having a girlfriend or wife or whatever.

So I shut dad down by asking him, "So you are hiring me?".  Dad, "No".  S I next ask, "Do you work for free at the high school?".  Dad, "No".  And I reply, "Well neither do I, why am I standing here listening to this for?".     Dad shrugs, points at mom, and walks away.

Am not sumre this quite rose to psycho bitch level, or stalker level.  But weird none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment