Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rock concert chick

musta been 16 or 17.  Around 77 or 78.  Can't remember if it was the REO Speedwagon concert or Foreigner.  Both of which were at Hammons Student Center.  Bought my ticket when I still had money in my pocket from my summer job.  Was broke by the time the concert rolled round.  Rode in with another teen from my hometown.  We were standing around in a group before the concert.  I was with my friends of course.  Standing by a rail overlooking the floor.  Not in our seats.  So this chick I didn't know comes up.  Turns out later she went to Parkview High School,  She walks up to me.  So I assume she wants to be where I'm standing to talk to someone.  I move around the perimeter of the group.  She follows.  We repeat the drill until I get annoyed, and ask her where she is going so I can get out of her way.  She reaches out and holds me in place, and starts giving me a spiel.  And pulls out a "Disco Sucks" pin.  I was wearing my best shirt.  And didn't want a pin hole in it.  So when I see she is about to put the pin in my best shirt, I start asking her to not do that.  She does it anyway.  Which pisses me off a little.  And kills any chance of romance.  Which it turns out was her objective.  So then she furthers my anger.  She starts asking me for a donation for the "Disco Sucks" pin she just put on my shirt.  After I asked her not to.  I politely tell her I have no money on me.  She keeps on asking for a donation.  And eventually I have my pockets pulled inside out.  And show her the inside of my wallet.  So the bitch has now embarrassed me in front of my friends.  So nothing is gonna happen between us.  Eventually a friend with me gives her 8 cents and she leaves.  This same friend admires the pin.  So I give it to him.  So the bitch comes back and starts bitchin about me givin the pin away.  So I told her she took money, it no longer belonged to her, and she had no room to bitch.  She left again.

So I forget about it.  And a few days later I am on the back 40 of our farm.  Mom starts yessling for me to come to the house.  I walk to shouting distance and ask what.  She says "phone".  I ask her to take a message.  She insists.  It was the same bitch from the concert.  Someone who knew me gave her my dad's name so she could look the number up.  And mom was ampin for me to have a girlfriend.  So the bitch starts askin if I would cruise Kearney the following weekend.  I told her I didn't cruise Kearney.  She keeps askin the same question over and over.  Mom is ampin, and is talkin to me while I'm on the phone.  So I stop the bitch and ask mom what????  Of course psycho bitch mom wants me to go on Kearney.  I tell her she says we kids get to make our own decisions.  Mom acknowledges this and shuts up.  The bitch keeps calling back.  Making her my 8th stalker.

Eventually I tell her to stop making the harassing phone calls or I will report her to the phone company.  Mom always stood and evesdropped on the calls.  So when that happened mom the psycho bitch starts screaming at me about being homosexual.

A few weeks later a guy I knew came up on the hill (square).  And starts asking about my girlfriend.  Over and over as I explain I had no girlfriend.  Turns out this is the dude who gave my stalker my dads name.  So I call him an asshole, and say I took shit from my parents, and he shouldn't give my number out.  He turns to his girlfriend, who knew my stalker from Parkview, and says he now has someone bitchin about him, and it's her fault.  And he is taking her home so she can find a new boyfriend.

Weeks later I am told this girl attacked my stalker in the hall of Parkview High School.  And that both girls received 10 day suspensions from school          

No comments:

Post a Comment