Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Twila James

So Twila James was my 8th stalker, and 4th psych bitch.  She asks to meet with me.  She has people there I don't know.  2 of which turns out to be an off duty cop, and his wife, the wife a friend of hers.  So She starts giving me a ration of shit.  Obviously trying to provoke me.  So I just refuse to be provoked.  Turns out she was trying to throw me into a violent rage so the off duty cop could legally kill me.

It turns out MJ wanted to be with me badly.  And this was the way she figured out to put the situation to bed.

One of MJs friends from Kansas City tried to do the same thing a few days later.  Obviously if I sensed BS before I would smell out BS later.  But for some reason it was tried.

So Twila goes to my mom/dad in an attempt to have me forced to submit to MJ in a romantic way.  Mom/dad already had their parental rights informally revoked by me years earlier in an unrelated situation.  And legally I was over 18.  So they had nothing to say in what I did or did not do.  And they knew it.  She winds up acting like Mrs Wilson (the music teacher), in the school hall.  Yelling that I should be "put in the class". Only Twila James was yelling "He has to be forced to".  As in forced to be romantic with MJ.  Mom/dad,just said no.  So Twila James offers to have sex with me.

I left out the part where she admitted to mom/dad she tried to have me murdered.  So I had been telling her to turn herself in for that during this whole showdown.  So I just kept repeating "just turn yourself in".  Then she started saying she would commit suicide.  And I added, "Take the easy way out, turn yourself in".  Then the offer of sex.  And I just said, "Take the easy way out, turn yourself in".  It was bizarre that Twila James would not only offer sex in order for me to be romantic with her daughter, but right in front of my mom and dad.  And yes, for the record Twila James was hot, and yes I was a virgin at the time.

The truly bizarre events just kept piling up in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment