Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mrs Wilson the music teacher

This could have been 8th grade, but believe it must have been freshman year.  I have always have an unusual voice.  Kind of high for a male.  So our music teacher was Mrs Wilson.  And she got it in her head she wanted me in our schools' chorus.  I assume because of my voice.  So she asks me.  And I absolutely hate the idea of being in chorus with all my heart and soul.  So she asks a bunch of times.  And I say no a bunch of times.

So Wilson goes behind my back to my psycho bitch mom.  So mom pulls me into the room with her piano.  And starts ordering me to sing while she plays.  I resist.  Because I hate o sing with all my heart and soul.  But mom forces me to.  So I play along, and get it over with.  A few minutes later mom calls me back in the room, and asks how I liked the whole singing session.  I told her, "You made me hate singing worse than I did before.  How is it okay for you to ram something down my throat that I hate, while it would never be okay for me to do it to you?".  She just sits there looking at me.  So I say, "I asked a question, you need to be talking right now.  I don't hear you saying anything".  Later I hear her talking on the phone to who I assume was Mrs Wilson, bitching that she "drove a wedge" between me and mom.  So that tactic didn't work for the music teacher.

So later, Between classes in school, the principal calls me aside.  Dean Crayton was the principle.  Andy Wilkerson, the guidance counselor was there.  And the music teacher, Mrs Wilson.  So Crayton starts asking me if I want to get in a music class under Wilson.  Obviously I say no, yet again.  So this is where I realize Wilson had become psycho bitch #5 for me, and stalker #3.  Wilson looks at Wilkerson and starts yelling "Just put him in the class".  Several times.  And Wilkerson responds "no" several times.  So Wilson did not have tenure.  So this is where Crayton looks at Wilson, and says, "You need to begin looking for another job.  I am not going to recommend you be offered another contract next year".

The last scene with this Wilson psycho bitch was out in the hall, again.  Allan Easterly, the art teacher's younger brother, and a student comes up to me.  This was the only time he ever spoke to me in the entire time both of us grew up in that town. He starts complaining to me about me getting Mrs Wilson fired.  My response was, "That fuckin bitch doesn't have the right to force me into chorus".  This is when Allan walks away.  And I see Mrs Wilson was standing behind him, so I don't see.  One of the woods sisters was standing there watching.  And I look at the psycho bitch, and say, "Yeah, that's what I said!".  And Wilson walks away.

Later, at home Dad tells mom I had gotten the music teacher fired.  Dad said it as if he were proud of me.  The only time I saw that.  Mom has this pissed off look cross her face while looking at me.  But she just walks away.          

No comments:

Post a Comment