Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lisa Morris

So Lisa Morris was my 9th stalker.  Her dad my 10th.

Jimmy Morris and Steve Bradam musta been talking about me in front of Lisa.  No other explanation for what happened.

Jimmy Morris was my best friend on the face of the earth.  We were spending many hours together.  He was recovering from an accident.  I would pick him up at his house, but never go in.

So after a while Morris said he needed to spend more time with his family.  So I said I would catch up to him later.  He asked me to come in the house with him for the first time.  Looking back I was obviously set up.

This was May 1981.  I go in. Jimmy's younger sister Lisa was there.  The best I can remember, this was the first time I ever spoke to her.  Lisa says she just graduated high school.  So I said "congradulations".  A day or 2 later, I am back in their house.  Again invited in by Morris.  And Lisa starts telling me "you are my soul mate".  This is the 2nd time we have spoken in our lives.  What does an 18 year old girl mean by saying you are her soul mate.  Obviously she is saying marriage is what needs to happen.  All on the 2nd conversation.

So I tell her "forget about that", and "put that out of your head" as we repeat ourselves back and forth a few times.

This goes on like this a few weeks.  Jimmy asks me back to his house.  I say "no", Jimmy, "why".  Me, "I can't handle being around your sister".  Jimmy, "I'll take care of that". (lie).  I go back, and Lisa continues with the soul mate stuff.

So I ask Lisa if would be okay if I constantly asked her to do something she didn't want to over, and over, and over, and over.   I am surprised she said "no" here.  She should have smelled the trap and lied.  But she didn't.  So asked her to explain how it was okay for her to do to me what wasn't okay for me to do to her.  I got the recurring theme of a blank look and no answer.  Which happened with several people in this drama.

But she does continue with her soul mate talk.  So that's where I tell her she is screwing with me and I am really disappointed in her.  I tell her this a few times until it sinks in, and she asks if I want her to go to her room.  I say that is an excellent idea.  She leaves, and I don't see her again for years.

But her dad and Jimmy Morris continue to screw with me on her behalf.

I don't count Jimmy Morris, as it turns out he was just his dad's little bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment