Tuesday, July 28, 2015

MJ

MJ was one of the hottest chics in town in 1981.  Top 5 no doubt.  Was told she got a modeling gig in Kansas City for a newspaper ad.  Never did know her well.  She was the younger sister of a friends girlfriend.  No there was a couple of short social interactions there.  Which was pretty much it.  She was Steve Bradam's girlfriend.  Did not know her well at all.

So one day late at night I'm cruisin the home town.  No one was around.  Then MJ shows up.  Says she wants to "hang out" with me.  Which automatically sounds like a bad idea to me.  Reason number one is the baggage I had in that town.  Having been psycho bitch mom's whipping boy for her rageaholic meltdowns.  And having been held back in 1st grade and considered stupid.

Reason number 2 was that MJ had been dating Bradam for months if not years.  Which ccould have gotten me a stalker.

So I told her to "forget about that".  And "put it out of her head".  MJ pressed.  So I told her all I needed was Bradam coming after me.  She said over and over that wouldn't happen.  I finally told her I wasn't questioning how well she understood that.  I was questioning how well Bradam understood that.

So a week or 2 later Bradam tells me he wouldn't care.  I tell him that still didn't make me want to "hang out" with MJ.

And I thought this would end here.

I found out later thru deductive reasoning Bradam must have been talking about me in front of MJ, creating some type of desire to be around me.

Truly bizarre, as I explained in other posts, I was not ladies man material.

Truly bizarre situation unfolding here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment