Friday, July 24, 2015

Jimmy Morris and Steve Bradam

So I was held back in first grade.  So, with good cause, many in town believed I was stupid.  So Morris and Bradam had interactions with me that made them think I was not as stupid as others in town thought I was.

Disclaimer here.  Neither Bradam, Morris, nor me for that matter is  rocket scientist material.  The old legend of word traveling fast in a small town has truth in it.  So I had a couple of people tell me Bradam and Morris were telling people in town I wasn't as stupid as many believed I was.

As it turned out later Bradam and Morris were saying this in front of a couple of young girls.  Which turned out to have negative consequences for several of us in town.  A situation that would drag out for years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment