Friday, June 26, 2015

Albert Erb

Around first grade, Albert Erb made a solemn promise to me he would stop my beatings at mom's hands.  Later, like a year or two, he come to me all embarrassed, and told me he wouldn't be able to stop the beatings.  He went further, saying his taking care of his own family was more important.  He didn't fully explain what he meant by that.  He also explained how adults had bungled my case.

Another time, I think before this, me and my younger sister were addressed by Erb.  Why my younger sister was there I never knew.  And Erb talked about how adults had screwed up my case, and were incompetent.  He went on to ask what we wanted him to do.  Almost like he wanted to shift his responsibility to 2 little kids.  I just looked at him and said, "You're the adult."  My younger sister repeated the same thing.

Kind of a strange situation.  However I view everything I post on this blog as strange to truly bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment