Saturday, June 13, 2015

First grade

Mom gets pissed one day.  I get my ass kicked.  end up with bruises on my face.  Go to school the next day.  Teacher sees them and tells Albert Erb.  So I get asked what happened.  By this time I have gotten my ass kicked by adults enough I have a phd in understanding you can never really and truly 100% trust anybody.  So I get tense.  And finally admit "my mom spanked me".  So Erb wants to set mom up.  Calls mom and asks her to come into school.  She says no.  So Erk goes to dad.  Who is a teacher at the high school next door.  He doesn't cooperate.  So Erb goes to Robert C Thomas.  The superintendent.  Who orders dad to cooperate.  So dad calls mom, and tells her firmly he needs her to get in the old 50s chevy pick up we had.  And drive it into school.  Her initial excuse was she couldn't drive the old truck well.  So mom show up.  We are sitting next to a partition.  A Greene County sheriffs deputy is behind the partition of of sight.  Erb begins questioning mom on the bruises on my face.  Mom finally admits she "spanked" me.  The deputy stands up, and tells mom he will write her a ticket.  Mom shakes her fist at Erb while saying "you set me up".  From that day forward mom held a grudge against Erb.  


Usually when I took an ass kicking from mom, I was so sore, it was hard to walk for a day or 2.  Of course after waking up the next morning after sleeping on the beating.      

No comments:

Post a Comment