Thursday, June 11, 2015

Patsy H

Patsy H was the wife of the local postmaster.  She and mom were friends for a while.  And were in each others homes.  So Pastsy confronted mom one day on the hill (the square).  And I got my ass kicked.  And Bill Kehoe got fired from the Greene County sheriffs dept.  This is all covered in another post.  So Patsy H and mom are not so close anymore.  One day mom takes me up on the hill and takes me in the MFA grocery store.  And pays a lady working there $5 to watch me.  And leaves.  So I am wondering around the store.  And all of the sudden Patsy H is standing right there looking at me intensely.  And she had recently got me savagely beat.  So I was terrified of Patsy H.  So I start trying to get away from her.  And she follows everywhere I go.  I get an adrenaline rush from my terror.  And take off running.  Out the front door, and south from the building.  There is a big MFA feed truck coming out from behind the building.  I am so terrified of Patsy H I keep going in front of the truck.  The truck stops inches from running over me.  And I go to the Bell telephone switching building south of the square.  Mom finds me there later.  Lucky for me she isn't pissed.  So I don't take an ass kicking.  Later Mom takes us up on the hill.  And sees Patsy H.  And screams at her "stay away from my kids Patsy H".  Then a while after that (days), another person starts talking to mom on the hill.  So mom says "you are Patsy H's friend, what do you want".  This person accuses mom of being the reason Patsy H was put in the psych ward of Cox Medical Center.  Said she just laid on her bed weeping.  Wouldn't care for her kids or anything.  Just laid there weeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment