Monday, June 8, 2015

The Springfield cops knew mom by her notorious reputation.  This may have happened after the McDonald's beating described in a different post. It's been too many years to remember exactly what happened when.   Driving east on Cherry Street I think.  Cop pulls us over.  Cop questions mom.  She starts lying her ass off.  Cop pulls me out of the car, and has me stand about 20 feet behind the car.  I am too afraid of the ass kicking I may take if I don't lie for mom.  So I do.  Cop leaves me standing there, and goes back to talk to mom.  Young girl in a car near me starts honking.  Cop comes back, pulls the young girl out of the car.  She says something about me standing there.  Cop cuffs her up, goes back to mom.  young girls father starts trying to question the cop about his daughter.  He gets cuffed up.  Cop returns to mom.  Then a few minutes later returns to young girls and her father.  They ask what will happen to them.  Cop tells them he hasn't decided if he will charge them with interfering with an investigation.  They promise to behave if he lets them go.  So he does.  Meanwhile a group of people start bitching at the cop about something.  Don't remember what.  He orders them to leave.  They refuse.  So the cop calls for the paddy wagon.  1 or 2 then leave, but others remain.  And are hauled off in the paddy wagon.

Mom is let go though.

No comments:

Post a Comment