Saturday, June 20, 2015

more on jerimiah/pomery

Mom was on her psycho bitch moral crusade to help charlie jerimiah and mike pomeroy.  All the while viewing me, her natural child as second rate.  I asked her once to help me obtain something, I forget exactly what, for a required school project.  She told me her thing with mike pomeroy was more important.  So I was forced to go back to my teacher and explain my mother refused to get whatever material was required.

Various teens provoked moms rage on purpose in order to have a ringside seat to watch one of my beatings.  Yes, it is true teenagers can be really cruel sometimes.  So charlie jerimiah did this to me.  He ran his mouth at mom.  And obviously I realized what was coming, and said to jerimiah, "Don't piss her off!".  And of course, like always, I took my beating.  When moms rage wore off, and the beating stopped, jerimiah looked at her and said "Damn!"  Mom screamed something at him about he couldn't do that because she was helping him.  Makes sense all these years later that jerimiah went to prison for murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment