Tuesday, June 16, 2015

mom getting drugs

When I was born, mom had recently had one of her eyes removed.  Which is what was done then when you had a cataract.  So mom was addicted to painkillers during her recovery from this surgery.  I was home with her by myself when both older brothers were in school.  Looking back now she was obviously stoned.  I was hungry as hell.  And asked for food.  She said "that's not important" several times.  She told me to find something myself finally.  So I climbed up on the counter, and found a few small items to eat.

When I was around 7 or 8, right in front of me, mom asked one of my older brothers friends, a guy named Charlie Jerimiah< to get her some drugs for her.  I am surprised she openly did this.  She never did this in front of me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment