Saturday, June 6, 2015

Rod Goodman

Up on the hill (the square).  Lots of people.  Teens, adults, kids.  Rod Goodman had a girl with him.  Debbie Felon I think.  There were other teens standing there too.  Rod says "watch this".  starts calling mom "The Queen of Sheba".  And talking smack at her.  knowing full well what the result would be.  A psycho bitch meltdown, and me getting a savage beating at her hands.  And obviously this is what went down.  Debbie Felon got pissed and Rod, and told him to get away from her.  Rod tried to kiss her.  Without helping his cause any.  A man in his late 30s or 40s walks up, and orders Rod off the hill.  Rod just looks at him.  The man goes "All right".  Or something to that effect.  Like he is gonna enjoy kicking Rods ass.  So Rod gets in his car and leaves.

Years later when I was a teen, criuisin the hill was big with teens and young adults.  So I show up.  And Rod is there.  I walk up to the group he is talking with.  He looks at me a few seconds like he expects some confrontation.  Which doesn't happen.  From then on Rod and I are around each other some because of the groups we each circulated in.  And we both act like the beating he instigated never happened.

Rod has been dead a few years.  And is buried neat the Halltown exit of Interstate 44

No comments:

Post a Comment