Friday, June 19, 2015

guilt trip

So after being bitched at by hard core christians, and others, mom must have gone on a guilt trip.  Or possibly tried to prove herself in the public eye.  Which makes sense if you consider she kept kicking my ass, while starting to treat 2 guys outside the family as her own child.  Thus treating them better than me.  This was also around the time she got deep into religion.  Charlie Jerimiah.  One of my older brothers friends.  Jerimiah was convicted of murder as an adult.  Mom took him out and bought him a winter coat when his parents refused to replace a coat he left at school.

And another of the same brother's friends.  A guy named Mike Pomeroy.  Who eventually committed suicide over a chick.  Pomeroy snatched a purse as a teen.  While living in a seedy apartment.  So mom gets his stuff out of the apartment for him.  So she wanted my brother who was Pomeroy's friend to help move Pomeroy's stuff.  Said he had a test in school that day.  So I was drafted.  It was hard work.  Pomery didn't like me for some reason.  So Pomeroy is out of jail a couple of days later.  I had put his belongings in a shed on our farm.  Pomery comes down to the house.  And thanks older brother for moving his stuff for him.  Right in front of me.  So older brother admits he went to school instead of moving his stuff.  So Pomeroy asks mom who moved his stuff.  And freaked out when he discovered I had moved his stuff after all the crap I had taken off him.  He starts telling mom, "not him".  Meaning me.  He refused to believe it.  Then asking "why him".  Mom said "you asked me to move your stuff.  I got it moved".  Then Pomeroy started in on a heavy item that he claimed I couldn't have moved.  Which I had.  I was in 6th grade.  And had a major chunk of my growth.  So finally I went out to the shed and picked up Pomeroy's heavy item in front of him to prove I could.  After having thanked my older brother for moving his stuff, he didn't thank me.  Although a few years later, when he was on leave from the army, he was nice to me.  He had made it thru army ranger training.

So anyway, I guess mom was doing some kind of psycho bitch compensation for the hard core child abuse she committed against me.

One time Pomeroy was kicked out of the house.  His parents found out mom had taken him in.  So they called the Greene County Sheriffs office on her.  Several deputies showed up.  Mom didn't want to give Pomeroy up to the cops.  So dad, who was a school teacher explained how he could be fired over this .  So mom gave Pomeroy up to the cops.  She trated Pomeroy and Jerimiah better than me.  She was committing criminal acts against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment