Monday, June 29, 2015

Albert Erb

Albert Erb brought in a female social worker from the state to deal with mom.  And this woman said she would not take action because females deserved to be able to beat males in retaliation for discrimination against females.  So Erb told her angrily that he would "have her job" while shaking his fist at her.  Don't know what ever happened here.


I was held back a year in first grade at mom's request.  Which gave me my special teacher.  Who taught me to read better than I could before.  Mrs Clark.

I remember some female adult complaining to Erb that he wouldn't stop mom from savagely beating me in his presence.  Erb said, "I am a professional".  So the lady said, "Would Jesus stand there and watch a child take a beating?".  Erb answered "No".  The lady said, "So you are too good to do what Jesus would do?".  Erb just looked at her.    

No comments:

Post a Comment