Monday, June 1, 2015

memory frags

Probably around 5 years old for this one.  Mom had her psycho bitch rep going pretty good by this point.

Some high school chick walks by and says to her friend while looking at mom, "She needs to be in a straight jacket"  Needless to say this triggered a psycho bitch meltdown.  Resulting in yet another savage beating for me.

Another  memory frag from a different time.  Some high school bay tells me I should commit suicide to avoid the beatings.  School superintendent Robert C Thomas was standing there.  Tells the boy he is expelled on the spot.  His father starts bitchin.  Says he will sue.  Albert Erb tells him to bring it on.  The school has an attorney on retainer.

Another memory frag.  Some guy in his 50s had provoked mom into one of her many psycho bitch meltdowns.  So Albert Erb asks the guy what he would do if he got someone beat like that.  And he said he "would kill"  the offending party.  So Erb points at me and tells the guy I would be approaching adult size in 7 or 8 years.  The guy realizes this could mean trouble if I wanted revenge.  So the guy tells Erb he is moving to Tulsa.

Another memory frag.  By a certain point mom had become notorious in our town for her psycho bitch meltdowns, and subsequent assaults on me.  So I would hear classmates talking about spending holiday cookouts with others in town.  Or christmas parties or whatever.  It took me a while to figure out our family was never included in any of this due to moms reputation as a psycho bitch.      

No comments:

Post a Comment